• CLC facilitates a 31-week program year that runs the first week of September through second week of May.
• Registration is open year around but subject to available seats. (Seats are reserved once the application form and registration fees are submitted.)
• Membership can be withdrawn at any time. There are no partial month refunds.
Thursdays, 10:00AM – 3:00PM:
Ages are 1st – High School*
Enrollment includes the whole day.
* Kindergarten options are available. Please reach out to administration to discuss.
* Students 7th - 12th serve through our Leaders in Training program.
Monthly Themes: Fun Arts (Creative Arts), Healthy & Fit, Farmers Market, Christmas Production, History/Living Wax Museum,
STEM Fair, World Missions Fair, Earth Fair, & Spring Production
10am - Character Based Chapel
10:30am - Peer Discussion Groups
11am - Classes/Monthly Presentations
12pm - Lunch & Recess
1pm - Phys. Ed Class
2pm - Project Based Learning
3pm - Dismissal
Check out our CLC Handbook for more information about our program!
CLC membership includes all day Thursday CLC participation and access to special pricing for our auxiliary classes offered Monday afternoons.
(Information coming soon on our Monday specialty auxillary classes)
(Applied once per year for all programs)
1 Student = $15
2 Students = $20
3-4 Students = $25
5+ Students = $30
Monthly Membership Fees:
1 Student= $35 Monthly (Full Year $315)
2 Students = $55 Monthly (Full Year $495)
3 to 4 Students = $65 Monthly (Full Year $585)
5 Students and above = $75 Monthly (Full Year $675)