• CLC facilitates a 31-week program year that runs the first week of September through second week of May.
• Registration is open year around but subject to available seats. (Seats are reserved once the application form and
registration fees are submitted.)
• Membership can be withdrawn at any time. There are no partial month refunds.
Thursdays, 10:00AM – 3:00PM:
Ages are 1st – High School*
Enrollment includes the whole day.
* Kindergarten options are available. Please reach out to administration to discuss.
* Students 7th - 12th serve through our Leaders in Training program.
10am - Character Based Chapel
10:30am - Peer Discussion Groups
11am - Topic Based Learning Classes
12pm - Lunch & Recess
1pm - Phys. Ed Class
2pm - Topic Based Learning Classes
3pm - Dismissal
Class Topics: Art, Handicrafts, Science, Percussion, Music, Etiquette, Group Guitar, Graphic Design, Choir, Etc.
Class topics will rotate on a yearly, semester & monthly basis due to teacher availability and student interest.
Check out our CLC Handbook for more information about our program!
CLC membership includes all day Thursday CLC participation
(Applied once per year for all programs)
1 Student = $15
2 Students = $20
3-4 Students = $25
5+ Students = $30
Monthly Membership Fees:
1 Student= $35 Monthly (Full Year $315)
2 Students = $55 Monthly (Full Year $495)
3 to 4 Students = $65 Monthly (Full Year $585)
5 Students and above = $75 Monthly (Full Year $675)